Whether it is your first house, investment property or commercial lease, real estate is one of the most valuable assets that you will ever own. Litigation involving real estate will determine your rights to the property.
At MHJ Law, PLLC we have experience representing landlords and tenants; banks and borrowers; and homeowner associations, condominium associations and home owners. We can also assist you with the preparation of deeds, loan documents and closings.
Real Estate Litigation can arise in a number of areas:
- Contract Disputes: claims arising under the purchase and sale agreement, lease purchase agreements or option agreements.
- Landlord and tenant disputes: Commercial and residential evictions, renewing and rights under the lease, and disputes regarding the condition of the property.
- Construction: disputes between the contractor and homeowner regarding the work performed and related collection claims.
- Real Estate Brokers and Agents: Disputes regarding rights to commissions or claims regarding deposits.
- Title Disputes: Easements, boundary or property line, quiet title, trespass, adverse possession or other claims regarding your right to your property.
- Homeowner Association or Condominium Association Disputes: Collection and rights of the parties under the controlling documents.